Stitch-It Limited Refund Policy
Any order may be cancelled with a full refund upon any of the following conditions: –
- You have not approved the garment embellishment.
- Your order has not gone into production (normally 3 days after approval of embellishment).
- The goods are not available within the allotted time scale (7-10 days) at time of artwork approval. On the rare occurrence, the garments are out of stock we will contact you with a restocking date or a replacement item equal or more in value (at no extra cost to yourselves) for you to make an informed decision about going ahead with the order. Should 1 of several of your items (if multiple ordered) should be out of stock then we would offer a partial refund for the item out of stock or a full the whole order whichever you prefer.
- You are not happy with the embellishment we have sent for approval.
- You cannot have the embellishment in the chosen place due to structure of the garment.
- Faulty good will be refunded or replaced when we receive them back to check the nature of the fault. It is the customer’s responsibility to send them back to us.
- Garments will not be refunded once embellished unless there is a manufacturers fault at which point refer to point 6.
- None of the above affect your statutory consumer rights